The new luxury Hic et Nunc experience.
A premium tasting. An immersive and sensorial journey.
Ask for availability
Tasting of four Hic et Nunc labels accompanied by a selection of culinary delights by the Chef Gabriele Boffa from the Relais Sant’uffizio
Wines in the tasting:
A LUXURY EXPERIENCE
An exploration of the Hic et Nunc wines through an immersive and sensorial journey.
A culinary experience “MADE IN MONFERRATO” by the resident Chef Gabriele Boffa (pictured on the left) from the Relais Sant’uffizio, on a project by the Michelin-star Chef Enrico Bartolini, one of the most talented figures from the Italian scene.
The AD ASTRA experience includes a tasting of finger food carefully prepared in accordance with the season and the availability of products, paired with four wines from the Hic et Nunc winery.
Below is an example of a tasting which may vary according to the availability and seasonality of the ingredients:
With the Monbullae wine
- Crispy wafer of buckwheat and flax, pumpkin and chia seeds
- Butter of dried tomato, soya milk and almond paste
- Americano cocktail jelly
With the Monolite wine
- Quail egg cooked with smoked bacon and topped with herring caviar and chive
- A cloud of corn: soft tortilla topped with veal tongue and green sauce
- Potato, veal sausage, anchovy and hazelnut tartlet
With the Altromondo wine
- Soft amaranth tartlet with cubed bonito and dill
- Tartlet with cream of crusco pepper topped with salted lime-scented ricotta
- Trout panna cotta
- Chicken-skin wafer and livers
With the Monumento wine
- Tart of toma di Murazzano cheese
- Triangle of monkfish, tuna, butter and caper jelly
A TASTING OF EXCELLENCE
to give or give yourself
to share with
a loved one
for the world of wine
memory to keep
in your heart