Piemonte DOC Cortese

Monolite is our renaissance Cortese. It is the first label that we produced, a symbol of Hic et Nunc’s new vision of Monferrato: purity in variety, respect for tradition, “naked” vinification, respecting the needs of each individual grape variety.

Monolite is our Cortese, a symbol of varietal purity and respect for tradition, “naked” vinification, respecting the needs of each individual grape variety.

The grapes are harvested by hand, and come from white marl soils that emphasise the pleasant minerality of the wine. Ageing takes place in steel, apart from a small percentage that is aged in barrels for a few months; a technique that allows the original fragrances of the grape to be preserved while lending the wine increased structure.

Monolite is rich, opulent, long-lived, well balanced between fruit and freshness, capable of ageing and evolving over time on tertiary tones such as flint, hydrocarbon compounds, citrus notes. A surprising journey to discover the infinite expressive potential of Cortese.

100% cortese

Free shipping over € 250

Ask for availability

    To be informed about the processing of your personal data Hic et Nunc S.r.l. Agricultural company invites you to read the website privacy policy sito.

    For purpose B) regarding direct marketing indicated in the privacy policy regarding the sending by Hic et Nunc S.r.l. Società agricola via the automated and traditional contact methods indicated in the policy of promotional and commercial communications and/or newsletters relative to the products/services offered, aware that my consent is totally voluntary and can be revoked at any time:

    Carefully selected grapes harvested by hand from a single vineyard, at an altitude of approximately 280 metres and with southern exposure. The soils are perfect for enhancing the perfumes and mineral notes of the Cortese grape: hard and compact white marl, poor in organic substance but very rich in microelements.
    Light pressing of whole bunches and grape cooling. 7 days’ fermentation at controlled temperature with selected yeasts.
    90% of the Cortese mass is aged in steel on its lees, while the remaining part (approximately 10%) is aged in 2.25-hectolitre barrels. The steel-wood mix maintains the original fragrance of the grape intact, helping the wine to develop a decisively more complex and profound structure.
    Straw yellow in colour. It has an excellently intense fragrance of fresh fruit and white blossom, with notes of pear and peach. It is fresh on the palate, with good levels of acidity; tangy and soft.
    0.75 l
    7-8° C
    Fish dishes, pastas and risottos and white meats.

    Discover the other wines from Hic Et Nunc


    Vino Bianco
    Add to Wishlist


    Sparkling Brut
    Add to Wishlist

    Mè Frel

    Monferrato Doc White
    Add to Wishlist


    Barbera del Monferrato Superiore Docg
    Add to Wishlist

    Femminile Singolare

    Barbera of Monferrato DOC
    Add to Wishlist


    Barbera d’Asti DOCG
    Add to Wishlist


    Grignolino of Monferrato Casalese DOC
    Add to Wishlist


    Monferrato DOC Nebbiolo
    Add to Wishlist


    Classic Method Pas Dosé
    Add to Wishlist


    Spumante di qualità Brut Rosé
    Add to Wishlist


    Quality sparkling wine Brut Rosé
    Add to Wishlist


    Wine made from raisined grapes
    Add to Wishlist
    Free shipping
    over € 250
    throughout Italy
    Products protected
    with our packaging
    Return guarantee
    and customer support