TRUFFLE HUNTING WITH TASTING
Monferrato, the passion for truffles, the pleasure of wine and contact with nature. These are the ingredients of the experience designed for those who want to discover the secrets of truffle hunters, become a skilled explorer and get involved in the search for truffles. We then move from the open air to the winery for a themed tasting, enriched by the best Hic et Nunc labels.
Ask for availability
IN SEARCH OF TRUFFLES
Like a real truffle hunter, dive into nature and let yourself be carried away by the unique flavors and aromas of Monferrato.
The experience is scheduled in two time slots:
- 1st: from 9am to 1pm
- 2nd: from 1pm to 5pm
After arriving at the winery, together with your group you will be accompanied to the research site and you will be the protagonist of an engaging search for truffles in the woods of Monferrato.
At the end of the experience, the return to the winery with a guided tour is scheduled. We then move on to the tasting of four Hic et Nunc labels, served with a selection of gastronomic excellence based on truffles.
For this experience we recommend that you have comfortable clothing, waterproof shoes or boots, spare shoes.
The experience also includes an exclusive moment of tasting of four labels from the Hic et Nunc Winery accompanied by a platter of local excellence with truffle products.
The platter includes:
- excellent local cured meats and cheeses
- crouton garnished with truffle butter and anchovies
- taragna polenta flowers
- vol au vent with castelmagno cream and truffle
The wines of the tasting:
- Pandemonio – The Brut Rosé quality sparkling wine by Hic et Nunc with a gentle and immediate character. Fine and persistent perlage, it catches on tasting thanks to a freshness typical of the variety;
- Monolite – Piedmont DOC Cortese. Our Cortese of rebirth, symbol of the new vision of Hic et Nunc sul Monferrato: varietal purity, respect for tradition, “bare” vinifications respecting the essence of each grape variety.
- Altromondo – Grignolino del Monferrato Casalese DOC. A red that grows on white marl and reveals the incredible balance between tannic texture and aromas, body and very delicate floral nuances. Soft, with a nice freshness, with delicate, juicy and enveloping tannins
- Monumento – Barbera del Monferrato Superiore DOCG. Monumento is the result of the vintage expressed through a terroir that allows the grapes to ripen to perfection.
- In closing: grappa and truffle chocolates.
The event has a limited number and reservations are required.
to give or give yourself
to share with
a loved one
for the world of wine
memory to keep
in your heart